Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Matt Miller on baseball cards

Matt Miller pitched for the Rockies and Indians from 2003 to 2007. In 100 games he went 6-1 with 2 saves and a 2.72 ERA. Now the owner of 59 Baseball in Hattiesburg, MS, he kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

"I was one of those guys that flew under the radar when it comes to baseball cards. I think my only "real" card was my Colorado Rockies rookie card from Fleer. I am asked all the time for cards but really only have team cards from my minor league time. 

I collected in the late eighties and early nighties around the time collecting was getting watered down, so the attic is full of cards with little value I suppose. One of these days I will bring them down and let my 8 year old go through them and see what he can find."


Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I could use any and all of his cards for my "Miller" mini collection. I have zero.

    ReplyDelete