Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Morgan Ensberg on baseball cards

Third baseman Morgan Ensberg played eight seasons in the major leagues for the Astros, Padres and Yankees, hitting 110 home runs. His best season was 2005, when he hit .283 with 36 HR and 101 RBI for the NL Champion Astros. Now the host of Sirius XM MLB Roundtrip and author of the blog Morgan Ensberg's Baseball IQ, he kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

- Do you have any stories about cards of yourself or of other players?
My favorite card has Adam Everett's face on the front and my information on the back. I put that card in a display that I gave him at his retirement party.
- Do you have a favorite card of yourself or of another player?
My favorite cards are the Topps throwbacks. They look like the cards from the 50's and 60's.

- Do you collect baseball cards?
I don't collect baseball cards.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment