Friday, February 17, 2012

Graham Godfrey on baseball cards

Drafted by the Blue Jays in 2006, Graham Godfrey made his major league debut in 2011 with Oakland, going 1-2 with a 3.96 ERA in five games. He kindly answered my questions about baseball cards. 
"I grew up collecting cards, comics and action figures. I went to trade shows all the time with my dad. I still have a good collection of cards and i kept all my action figures that are in their original package. I collected mostly baseball and basketball cards. The action figures I still have range from Starting Lineups to Marvel X-Men action figures.

My favorite card of myself is from the 2009 season when I was with the Midland Rockhounds. However my rookie card from this past season is really special to me.
Some of my favorite cards are the 1989 Bill Ripken Fleer and the 1986 Michael Jordan Fleer rookie card. My favorite card set I own is the 1990 Leaf baseball set."

Thanks! I couldn't find a picture of his Midland card - any of you readers have one?

No comments:

Post a Comment