Saturday, July 18, 2020

Some '69s

I picked up a small lot of '69s recently on eBay. If there was one card that I really wanted since I started collecting vintage, it's the Aurelio Rodriguez card with the batboy's photo. It's a high-number, though, so it's a difficult one to get. I saw it in a reasonably priced lot of 50 and decided to get it. I spent a little more than I usually do for these but not too bad. However I ended up only needing 11 out of the 50 so hopefully I'll be able to trade some of the others. Fortunately there is some pretty good trade bait here.
 In addition to the A-Rod, other highlights were Al Kaline and another high-number.
 Some other cards I was able to add to my collection.
 Now on to the trade bait. The condition varies but most are in pretty good shape. Some pretty good names here, particularly the Mantle checklist. Santo is a semi-high number.
 The rest of the dupes. If you are working on a '69 set, check out my tradelist for the full list of cards I have available from that set.


1 comment:

  1. I may be able to help you with your '69 set. Check out my trade list on my blog:

    https://stadiumfantasium.com/the-trading-block/trading-block-gallery-1969-topps-baseball-for-trade/

    ReplyDelete