Saturday, March 1, 2014

New cards for my new residence

I've been busy with a move, getting ready to sell my house. If you plan to send me cards, make sure you get my new address. Just don't tattoo it on yourself, because I'll be moving again in a few months when we buy another one. Got a nice surprise in the mail today, though, with a generous "tis the season" package from Jeff at 2 by 3 Heroes.  Here are a few highlights:

Mark Teixeira has never been a "Hot Corner Guardian". Though with A-Rod's suspension, I suppose they could move Tex over...
 There were a lot of cards from the last Yankee championship team. Five years later, very few of them are still on the team.
 There were lots of more recent cards too. I enjoyed Vernon Wells's one season with the Yankees.


No comments:

Post a Comment