Monday, February 19, 2024

Another vintage OPC lot

I'm suddenly getting lucky on cheap vintage OPC lots. This one as '69s and '71s with some duplication.

Suddenly I've gone from having no 1969 OPCs to having over 10% of the set (which is only a little over 200 cards). I have a love/hate relationship with the backs, they are a great-looking color but hard to read. The seller forgot to include some of the '69s, then shipped the remainder to the wrong person. They'll get to me eventually.

Here are some 1971s that were new to me. Some cards of interest include Duke Sims, Recently Traded to Dodgers, and Ron Hunt and Claude Raymond, both of which have different photos from their Topps card. (More at GCRL's old O-Pee-Chee blog - Hunt, Raymond)
Here are the extras available to trade. I imagine they will go quick!


3 comments:

  1. Throw that '71 Gamble in my stack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They may be harder to read, but the color on the back of the OPC 69's is so much better looking than the regular salmon(?) color.

    ReplyDelete