Thursday, January 9, 2020

John Wylie on baseball cards

John Wylie pitched in the Angels organization in 1991 and 1992. In 50 games he went 7-1 with 1 save and a 3.55 ERA. After his playing career he earned a J.D. from the University of Miami, and has had his own law firm in Miami, where he has been rated one of the best lawyers in Miami for 15 years. He kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

"I only played in the minors for a few seasons so each of my three cards are very special to me.  I also enjoy seeing the cards of my teammates.  I do collect baseball cards.  I haven't gotten any new ones in many years, but still keep my old collection.  I'd have to go through them again to see what newer cards I have, but my favorite is a mint Stan Musial."
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment