Sunday, June 16, 2019

Cards from Padrographs

I'm sending some of the non-sports stuff I got recently to Rod of Padrographs and he sent me a nice selection of cards from the last couple of years. Here are some highlights.

I've seen this card on a bunch of the other blogs. I'm glad to finally have a copy myself.
 I saw Matt Strahm pitch against the Yankees recently and he had very long hair. He was traded from the Royals to the Padres after the 2017 season; when he made his Padres debut he already had long hair. So this was a Royals photo that got photoshopped; Strahm has never had short hair with the Padres.
 Here's a variation - gold foil card with a "150 years" stamp.
 This year's infamous Topps Total set. It is thicker and glossier than the old ones. I believe this is the first time I have owned any online-only cards.
 Here is a game-worn basketball card from Christmas Day 2009. I don't collect basketball so it's up for trade if anyone wants it.

1 comment: