Monday, March 27, 2017

Wallet Card update

- Can anybody use these codes?
- Still sorting through all those boxes. Mixed in with the baseball were about 50-75 soccer cards - Topps and Donruss from 2015 and 2016. Also around the same number of golf cards from 2013 SP. Anybody collect either of those sports?
- My wallet card has really been taking a beating. Most worrisome is that a rip was almost completely bisecting the middle of the card, threatening to tear it in two. I saw nothing in the original wallet card post on Baseball Card Breakdown about not being able to alter the card, so I taped up the middle. It's much sturdier now. I photographed it in the pocket of a book I picked up from my local library which they have had since the early 1970s. The Oceanside Free Library is now just called the Oceanside Library. The phone number is still the same but no longer has the RO exchange, which refers to the nearby town of Rockville Centre.


No comments:

Post a Comment