Saturday, November 23, 2013

John Finn on baseball cards

Second baseman John Finn played eleven seasons in the minor leagues in the Brewers, Pirates, Cubs, White Sox and Phillies organizations. In 978 games he hit .271 with 20 HR, 328 RBI and 198 stolen bases. Now the owner of Fintastic 360 baseball instruction in Phoenix, he kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

"I forgot what brand card but on my card it had Mike Guerrero's name and on Mike Guerrero's card it had my name - funny experience. My favorite card was my top prospect card - it had me jumping over a guy turning a double play. Yes I used to collect."
Thanks! I found a picture of Guerrero's card with Finn's picture, but couldn't find a picture of Finn's card from that set which would have a photo of Guerrero.

No comments:

Post a Comment