Friday, May 24, 2013

Another epic trade with Scott Crawford

I recently completed another epic trade with Scott Crawford. About 2,500 cards changed hands in this one, and I don't think it's even the biggest we've ever done. Here are just a few of the tons of awesome cards I got in this deal.

Baby Johnny Damon. I wonder if he could even grow a beard at this point?
 Maybe the best use of shadow I've seen on a card.
 This picture makes me thirsty.
Wouldn't you love to hear this conversation?
 Nice Yankee Stadium dugout shot.
 A great card of under-appreciated Yankee Matt Nokes.
 Super-shiny!
 A shiny purple Giambi!
 I've seen baseball cards that were supposed to look like credit cards before, but never one designed to look like a frequent-flyer card.
 The back even has a "magnetic strip".
 Nice father-son card.
 Here's weird, wacky card. The funniest part might be the dirt stain on Martinez's shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment