Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Phil Seibel on baseball cards

Phil Seibel pitched seven seasons in the Expos, Mets, Red Sox and Angels organizations, reaching the majors with Boston in 2004, pitching 3.2 hitless innings. Now a Client Advisor at WealthPoint LLC in Phoenix, he kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

"The first time that I saw a card of myself was kind of a cool experience.  It was even more strange when someone asked me to sign it for them.

My favorite card is the '89 Upper Deck rookie card of Ken Griffey Jr.  I collected that entire set piece by piece.  The Griffey card was one that I had to trade for in order to complete the set.

I do not collect baseball cards anymore.  I still have a few though, like the one mentioned above."


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment