Friday, June 8, 2012

Trade with KC Jonez

Got a bunch of cards in a trade with KC Jonez. There were a bunch of random cards from various years but also four complete sets which I will highlight here.
1994 Donruss Triple Play
I already had a lot of this set so I have plenty to trade. This card is not up for trade but among the cards that are available are Chipper Jones and Mike Piazza rookie cards. If you have any needs for this set let me know.

1994 Classic
I already had a few cards, about 30 from this set. None of the big stars (Jeter, Pettitte, A-Rod, Damon, Jordan etc) are up for trade but if you have any set needs for this let me know.

1992 Topps Debut
Very cool set and I only had one card previously, so if you somehow have a need for former Texas Rangers scrub Tony Scruggs let me know.

1991 Score Rookies
Nothing up for trade here as I had never even seen this set before. Love the border!

No comments:

Post a Comment