Friday, December 17, 2010

Mitch Hilligoss on baseball cards

Mitch Hilligoss was the Yankees sixth round draft pick in 2006. Traded to Texas for Greg Golson before the 2010 season, he hit .296 at A and AA this year. He kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

The one card I have is of me when I was a Yankee. Its a special one I guess it has a signature on the bottom. The problem is every time I look at it, it bothers me because it isn't my signature. I have no idea where they got the signature or who's it really is, but it is not mine, only my name. It's just kind of funny, everything else matches though.


My most favorite card is the prospect one of me that is shiny when I for the Charleston Riverdogs. Partially because I like the style of the card and partly because it brings back great memories of a good year.
I have a few baseball cards, but not many. I do however frame the cards given to us from the affiliate every year. It helps remind me who I played with and some good memories. Hopefully, there will be many more to gain and many more to collect.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment