Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Johnny and Cash and friends

Wax Pack Wonders and I pulled off another trade recently, this one much smaller than the last. I sent him a vintage cards and a few modern ones, and he sent back these two great '63s. 

Johnny and Cash - neither is a Hall of Famer, but both had excellent careers.

I was just expecting those two cards, but Jeff surprised me with these extras. That Ron Kittle card may look like junk wax in the photo, but it's actually a Topps Tiffany! I have very few of those so it's fun to get another one.


5 comments:

  1. Several All-Star selections each. Pretty good for '63 cards.

    Now you need Willie and Nelson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. extras are always a plus (pun intended)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just three Tiffanys, but the 88 Kittle is one. Huh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think that I've ever even seen a Tiffany's in person.

    ReplyDelete