Sunday, October 3, 2021

Time travel generosity

 Recently I completed my 20th Time Travel Trade with Diamond Jesters. In the trade I selected a '61 Topps Ed Roebuck, and a fantastic action shot from 1982 Fleer football. I don't know what's better, Joe Montana stretching for extra yardage or the great look at the scoreboard (with Longines clock) in the background.

I hadn't been keeping track of the number of Time Travel Trades I participated in; though I have done it almost every month since I came across Matt's blog. But he was keeping track - this was our 20th trade, and to celebrate he generously threw in some '70 Topps needs. Some great backgrounds on all of these too, particularly the old Yankee Stadium scoreboard behind Fritz Peterson. And is that Frank Crosetti behind Jerry McNertney?


2 comments:

  1. It's not much, but I wanted to give you something as a thank you. I got you end of the trade over the weekend by the way - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like all I've got to do is 18 more TT trades to unlock some free cards :)

    ReplyDelete