Monday, October 4, 2021

Low grade '59 lot

 I was able to score another cheap low grade lot; this time, 1959 cards.

Other than the whole punches and some creasing, these aren't too bad, especially compared with my recent '58 and '60 lots. Several first series cards here, which are a little less common than you'd expect. Tom Acker is in this lot; he was also in the other too lots. Now I just have to find a rough '57 lot with him in it to get all of his cards . . .

Here's the rest of the cards I needed. Some fairly  big names here - Bobby Thomson, Carl Erskine, Curt Simmons. My first "playing days" cards of future managers Chuck Tanner and Dick Williams.

Finally, some trade bait. In some cases I have a better-conditioned card I'd be willing to trade, so don't get scared away by what you see here condition-wise.





2 comments: