Monday, August 27, 2018

A.J. Achter on baseball cards

A.J. Achter pitched for the Twins and Angels from 2014 to 2016. In 45 games he went 2-1 with a 3.92 ERA. Now the pitching coach at Eastern Michigan University, he kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

- Do you have any stories about cards of yourself or of other players?  
Only story I have is the 1st time I saw my big league card was I was signing autographs in spring training of 2015, I didn't even know Topps made a card of me and someone hands it to me to autograph. I was shocked to have a card, even if I was sharing it with one of my teammates, Trevor May. I was something I will never forget.

  - Do you have a favorite card of yourself or of another player?
That Topps Heritage card is awesome, then in the minor leagues I made 4 all star teams so those are all special cards as well.

 - Do you collect baseball cards?

I used to collect baseball cards when I was younger, I still have them all at my parents house but haven't gone through them in years.
Thanks!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment