Friday, September 30, 2016

Taylor Grote on baseball cards

Outfielder Taylor Grote played in the Yankees organization from 2007 to 2011. In 297 games he hit .221 with 12 HR, 105 RBI and 15 SB. Now a Sales Representative at Dolphin Debit Access in Spring, TX, he kindly answered my questions about baseball cards. 

- Do you have any stories about cards of yourself or of other players?

Actually pretty funny story about a card that our affiliate made, my teammates got me with the eye black on the inside of my cap trick and you could lightly see the eye black on my face in the card. No one knew a picture for the card would be taken that day. I still had my revenge!

 

 - Do you have a favorite card of yourself or of another player?

I like my 2007 Tristar Prospects Plus card, but enjoy them all.

 

- Do you collect baseball cards?

I did a bit as a kid but do not collect.
 

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment