Thursday, February 11, 2016

Scott Gentile on baseball cards

Scott Gentile pitched seven seasons of professional baseball, mostly in the Expos organization. His best season was 1994 when he went 5-2 with 26 saves and a 1.93 ERA at West Palm Beach. Now a Senior Sales Professional at Takeda Pharmaceuticals in Florida, he kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

"I used to collect baseball cards when I was a kid.  I gave that collection to my nephew years ago. 

To be honest I do not have a favorite card, my wife has a few of my old cards she keeps in the family."
Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Get Free Cricket Betting Tips, IPL Betting Tips, IPL Betting Tips 2017, IPL 2017 Betting tips online with http://cricketbettingtipsonline.com. For more Information please call or whatsapp On 9672058189.
    ipl betting tips
    cricket betting tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. We provide Guaranteed Free Cricket Betting Tips, IPL Betting Tips, IPL 2017 Betting Tips, Cricket Betting Tips Big Bash Betting Tips and you can visit http://freecricketbettingtips.co.in or contact us on 7665573807

    cricket betting tips free
    cricket betting tips
    free cricket betting tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get Free Cricket Betting Tips, IPL Betting Tips, IPL Betting Tips 2017, IPL 2017 Betting tips online with cricketbettingtipsonline.com.For more Information please call or whatsapp On 9672058189.
    free cricket betting tips
    cricket betting tips free
    cricket betting tips

    ReplyDelete