Al had a few new piles of cards for me to look at yesterday. I found a few I could use. Last weekend's garage sale had ended up being good fodder for street trade material.
A few random cards mostly from the late 90s. Only the Mo Vaughn was a dupe. I like the name Tommy Troy, fun to say. And check out Todd Van Poppel wearing a Washington Nationals cap years before the team existed.
I know, I know, the old Washington Senators wore the same caps, and I guess his high school team used the design. Still pretty funny.The Yankees team card is a Burger King version. It's a dupe but I grabbed it just because BK cards are cool and someone will want it, I'm sure. That Nolan Ryan card is a cool junk wax era card, I like that they included the football. Finally some Mets Bowman cards, not the most exciting but it's cards that I didn't have. And hey one of those is now a Yankee.


No comments:
Post a Comment