It's been too long since I posted from the ~1930 album Johnny sent me. Last time I had shown two pages with envelopes pasted in. I had not been looking forward to trying to open them, but it turns out they had been slit to make taking the contents out very easy.
October 5, 1930 was a banner day for Donna Jean's family.
Back in those days these were the kinds of greeting cards you'd send your friends.The rest of the envelopes were Christmas Cards. Not all of them are interesting, but I liked this one from the sunny South.Nothing says best wishes like three unhappy cats.A rustic scene from what was probably not all that long ago.The next two pages were all poems, seemingly of a moralistic nature. I wasn't interested in reading them but here they are in case some reader might enjoy them.Page two.






No comments:
Post a Comment