Saturday, November 5, 2022

Time Travel Football

Here are my latest Diamond Jesters Time Travel Trade pickups. All football this time.

The nicest one is this Alvin Harper card, with a photo by Walter Iooss. Unlike similar baseball cards, there is no story from the photographer, just a writeup of the player, but it's still a great card. Even though it's a Cowboy.

The rest are all from a 1993 Score insert set. There are no player names on the front which is an odd choice. Best card here is a Cowboy too, old Giants-killer Emmitt Smith.

 

3 comments:

  1. Great photograph by Iooss. I'll have to head over to COMC to check out his other photographs in that set.

    As for Harper... I remember treating his 1991 rookie cards like they were cardboard gold. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent all those in.

    Hope you wash your hands after handling those Cowboys cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen that insert set before. It definitely looks like it's from the 90's.

    ReplyDelete