Saturday, February 5, 2022

Does anyone have 1994 Score #11 Travis Fryman to trade?

Well, I did it again. I thought I had completed my '94 Score set last week. I went to put away #10 Tony Gwynn, and noticed I had no #11! Anyone have this card to trade?

My organization skills seem to be getting worse lately. Seems like every trade I use my tradelist for, I end up having to tell someone I am missing one or more cards. I may have to bite the bullet and start using TCDB to organize myself better . . .


2 comments:

  1. Bo I have your Fryman for you plus some other nice goodies that you need I refound your address unfortunately my old site crashed thanks to Google so I can't send you to it like I did last time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been there before. It always sucks to discover a card missing from what you thought was a complete set. The days of me having random stacks of 1994 Score laying around are long gone. Best of luck Bo.

    ReplyDelete