Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Reid Brignac on baseball cards

Shortstop Reid Brignac played nine seasons in the major leagues, mostly with the Rays. In 369 games he hit .219 with 12 HR and 84 RBI. Now the founder of the Turning Two Foundation, which inspires community teamwork and empowers people in need. He kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

"I collected baseball cards when I was a kid. My favorite player card to collect was Ken Griffey Jr. I acquired through purchases and trades over 300 Griffey cards that I still have today. I love all the cards of me. So grateful for my time in the Bigs."
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I knew when he was playing that he was the owner of 300 Griffey cards. Players seem much more relatable when they have collections like that.

    ReplyDelete