Sunday, December 18, 2016

Trade with Scott Crawford on Cards

Scott Crawford has a lot of cards to unload. As in 50,000-60,000 cards. I got 800 from him in a trade that is sending him over 500 cards back - gets rid of a bit of the clutter I guess. His trade packages are always awesome and this was no exception. Too much great randomness to fully cover here. A few highlights:

I love Collectors Choice, and while I have the complete 1994-1997 sets most of 1998 has eluded me. Scott sent a bunch of these.
 Another set with great photography was Ultra in the late 90s and early 00s. Scott send a bunch of cards from various years of that set.
 These Upper Deck Yankees Classics cards are really nice.
 Not sure how Lady Liberty counts as a Yankee though.
 There were lots of chrome cards. The mirror effect of the chrome makes the ball look almost invisible here.
 I had never had a Konami card before.
 Those early 1990s Denny's sets were great, really underrated cards. Another Statue of Liberty cameo.
 More random shiny goodness.
 He sent a few Topps Bunt cards, my first from that set.

No comments:

Post a Comment