Friday, November 18, 2016

Street rejects

I stopped by Al's table the other day and he gave me back one of the Don Mattingly cards I gave him the other day, saying he didn't need any more minis. Then he said, "Wait, let me give you something to put it in." I thought he was going to put it in a plastic sleeve or something, but instead he put it in a handful of loose 1989 Donruss Rookies he had laying around.
I already have that set so these cards are up for trade - use them for your collection or to transport better cards. In fact I have a complete 1989 Donruss Rookies card up for trade if anyone wants it. While I'm at it other complete sets I have up for trade are:
1989 Ames
1988 Donruss Rookies
1989 Donruss Traded
1989 Fleer Exciting Stars
1989 K-Mart
1989 Score Young Superstars I
1991 Score
1988 Topps
1988 Toys "R" Us

No comments:

Post a Comment