Wednesday, May 3, 2023

TCDB Trade: OP_Cards

I swung a big TCDB trade with OP_Cards. One of the best modern cards I had available for trade was a 2011 Topps Update Jose Altuve rookie. I turned down several offers for it because I wanted to get a big-time vintage card for it. Some other bigger ($10ish) cards I had available were a 2003 Topps Heritage Yadier Molina rookie, and several 2008 UD Masterpieces Max Scherzer rookies. I packaged those and a few other cards into a trade highighted by this card in return:

Thurman Munson rookie! Very happy with this card. 

Some other solid minor star cards. I might be most excited about the Charley Conerly card. Conerly was the quarterback for the great Giants teams of the 1950s, and after his retirement he was the Marlboro Man for several years.

A few 1950s commons. Great photo on that Les Moss card.
Rounding it out with two 1978 Burger King Yankees and a 2018 Topps need.


1 comment:

  1. Charley Conerly had quite the life. I don't collect him per se, but I don't let go of his cards either.

    ReplyDelete