Thursday, July 21, 2011

Greg Mullins on baseball cards

Greg Mullins pitched four seasons in the Brewers organization, making the major leagues in 1998. After his playing career, he was a high school coach for many years (he was Tim Tebow's high school baseball coach) and is now the head coach at Brewton-Parker College in Georgia. He kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

"I do collect cards, my favorite card is of Nolan and Koosman's rookie year. Yes I still have one of myself. I still love to get them in the mail and sign them for people. That tells me that there are moms and dads still teaching and talking about the old guys that used to be there. Keeping some legacies going."

Thanks! A card of Mullins can be seen in the upper left in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment