Sunday, May 31, 2009

Finally

It had been far too long since I had bought baseball cards. Today I finally had a chance to go up to Tri-County Flea Market and purchase some. I got this awesome box o' commons for $30.

There were some cards from cool sets I didn't have any of, like 1981 Fleer Star Stickers. Here's YES announcer Ken Singleton.

1997 Upper Deck is one of my favorite sets and I don't have a lot of them. I got a few, including a couple of cards of ballplayers in bondage.


I think I got about a thousand 1989 Upper Deck cards, including a couple of McGwires. (Nope, no Griffeys!) If you have a wantlist for that set, let me know and I can probably hit a good section of it in a trade. Ditto 1989 Bowman, 1991 Score and 1991 Upper Deck.

1 comment:

  1. I need a Dale Murphy from the 89 UD set. Not the expensive reverse negative, just the regular one. I don't know what happened to the one from my set.

    ReplyDelete