Only two votes last time due to Blogger shenanigans. Both went to gum. Will cake get a vote this time?
Two photos clearly taken in the same shoot. Do you prefer Candy Man looking left, or looking right?John Candelaria had several excellent seasons for the Pirates in the late 1970s and early 1980s. Highlights included a no-hitter in 1976, 20 wins in 1977, and winning Game 6 of the 1977 World Series. After being traded to the Angels in 1985, he pitched for eight teams in eight years with varying degrees of success. Overall, in 19 seasons he went 177-122 with a 3.33 ERA. During his career Candelaria was often a problem personality, with three DUI arrests and numerous conflicts with managers and other players. Since his career ended, however, he seems to have kept a low profile, though he was recently inducted into the Pirates Hall of Fame.

I'll go with cake
ReplyDeleteCake for me.
ReplyDeleteI rare vote for cake for me.
ReplyDeletecake for me too
ReplyDeleteSorry I missed the last one. I hope Blogger's blog rolls start working again or it's going to be really tough for blogs going forward.
ReplyDeleteI'm voting cake as well. That smile!
Darn Blogger shenanigans. I tried Night Owls feed burner trick and it finally worked for me this morning. It didn't work the day I published the post, but better late than never.
ReplyDeleteCake for me too.
Gum, for Candelaria's nice penmanship on the signature.
ReplyDelete